Dental Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Eliminate the financial stress from your shoulders by working with the world’s best dental accounting services.
DentalBillingAid is the leading provider of dental accounting and bookkeeping solutions in town with a team of top-tier dental practice accountants.
Hire the best dental accounting services to get your finances in order and ensure your success and growth!
Get a Free Consultation!
Financing Made Quick & Simple with DentalBillingAid Accounting & Bookkeeping for Dentists
Get Your Finances Sorted with the Best Dental Accounting and Bookkeeping Company in Town
Efficient Checkbook Balancing
We’ll balance your bank account for you. We compile and categorize all of your accounting journal entires (deposits and payments/debits and credits).
We reconcile your dental software and merchant statements with your bank and QuickBooks—a process that many non-dental accounting businesses neglect. This vital duty aids in the prevention of embezzlement.
Our dental accountants pay your bills using your bank’s bill pay service using limited access accounts. Your employees are no longer required to write checks to vendors or have access to your bank’s online account. Take your checks and keep them safe at home
Free QuickBooks Migration
Take advantage of free QuickBooks migration. It enables you and your team to easily access all of your dental practice accounting and bookkeeping data online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The experts in our team share weekly reports with the manager or whoever represents your business – highlighting all the collections, expenditures, and whether or not your debits match the credits. The reports are prepared with 100% accuracy & transparency.
Easy Payroll Management
Make use of our payroll service. You will be able to monitor and track your payroll online at any moment for your staff and administrative team to submit and approve payroll.
Our Dental Accounting & Bookkeeping Packages & Pricing
Ideal for dental offices with insurance collections under $40,000 per month.
Ideal for dental offices with insurance collections between $40,000 and $100,000 per month.
Ideal for dental offices with insurance collections between $100,000 and $150,000 per month.
Ideal for dental offices with insurance collections more than $150,000 per month.
Here’s What Our Clients Have To Say About DentalBillingAid
They have already used our services
Dental Billing Aid comprehensive services for managing a dental office. The entire team of DentalBillingAid are very knowledgeable and provide customized solutions to cater to managing the dental office administration needs. We are currently using DentalBillingAid and are very happy with the services and partnership.
Frequently Asked Questions
They’ll handle tax issues and maintain accounting control to make sure the business runs smoothly. They also collect and analyze accounting data, identifying and trying to reconcile discrepancies along way.
What Is Involved in Accounting Services? Accounting services commonly provided include tax prep and consultation, expense as well as revenue tracking, and much more. Accounting is concerned with maintaining accurate financial records and efficient recordkeeping practices.
The solution is straightforward. A CPA is required if you are an expert with taxable income. The difficult part is finding the best candidates for the job. Dentists, doctors, chiropractors, optometrists, lawyers, and a wide range of other professionals face similar challenges.
A professional dental bookkeeper is responsible for keeping track of all your income and expenses, as well as informing you of any potential cash flow issues that they may predict and even making necessary provisions for.
Bookkeeping Fundamentals to Help You Get It Right
1. Set up a New Business Account.
2. Set aside money in your budget for tax purposes.
3. Always keep your records in order.
4. Keep Track of Your Expenses.
5. Keep daily records.
6. Leave a paper trail.
7. Keep an eye on your accounts receivable.
8. Remember to keep tax deadlines in mind.
No, it is not; we offer dental accounting and bookkeeping services on a month-to-month basis only.
Here’s why DentalBillingAid's accounting and bookkeeping services are the best choice:
1. We are a technologically advanced organization that offers cloud accounting for dentists through internet solutions such as Hubdoc, Dental Online, QuickBooks Online, and others.
2. We have a professionally trained support team on board that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your inquiries and address your issues.
3. We understand how important it is to balance your checkbooks on time. As a result, as part of our exceptional dental bookkeeping services, we ensure that your checkbooks are balanced every month.
4. Keeping up with the pace of our high-quality dental bookkeeping services, our experts perform real-time integration of your profit and loss – guaranteeing that no updates are missed and that your results are always visible and rising.
5. We have a professionally trained support team on board that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your inquiries and address your issues.
6. Keeping up with the pace of our high-quality dental bookkeeping services, our experts perform real-time integration of your profit and loss – guaranteeing that no updates are missed and that your results are always visible and rising.
The cost of our dental accounting and bookkeeping service varies by business, but it starts at $299 per month and goes up to $399 per month.
Our services are considerably more qualitative for the costs we charge, bearing in mind that one of their key purposes is to boost your revenue.
We have plans for businesses of all sizes, including startups, middle, big, and enterprise. However, we can always create a unique price plan depending on your specific demands and specifications.
Here’s the accounting and bookkeeping process we follow at DentalBillingAid:
1. We collect your accounting information via an online form to begin your dental accounting and bookkeeping process.
2. Once we have the information, we will begin updating your records. We have a team of experts committed to updating your data with complete accuracy and excellence.
3. We have a streamlined automated system that aids in the live integration of each payment information while maintaining accuracy.
4. In the event of non-payment or a delay in reimbursement, our automated dental accounting and bookkeeping system alerts both the dental clinic and the person responsible for payment.
5. To keep the process clear, we have finance professionals on the team who generate monthly reports showing each collection and expense made into and out of your account.
Outsourcing accounting & bookkeeping is beneficial for your practice in the following ways:
1. It aids in the streamlining of your dental accounting operations while also contributing to the happiness of your patients.
2. Since all of the dental bookkeeping solutions we offer are automated, the risks of errors in calculations and inputs are greatly reduced.
3. It aids in the maintenance of a hassle-free flow of collections and expenditures and allows you to easily spot late payments/reimbursements or wasteful expenses.
Articles Related To Dental Billing
Dive In To Know More About Dental Billing
Dental Bookkeeping and Accounting Practices
You’re bound to run into challenges and bottlenecks along the way, especially when you’re trying...Continue Reading
Five Tips To Help Improve Your Dental Billing Strategies & Boost ROI
Are you a dental practitioner struggling to get your ROI boosted? We understand how difficult...Continue Reading
Best Practices To Follow When Setting Up Your Dental AdWords Campaign
Running a dental practice today requires room in the budget for more than just the...Continue Reading